Saturday, July 17, 2010

Nothing's Ingrossible

Now that I have some time to catch up with my blog, I want to share with you my first experience at the legendary 3001 in Dusseldorf.



I was there in february when Sebastian Ingrosso had his gig and it was amazing!!
He played songs like "Walk With Me" by Prok and Fitch, his back then new track with Dirty South "Silvia" and my new favourite "Step By Step" by Laidback Luke.



It was so great to see so many people who where there only because of him. I'm not exaggerating when I'm saying that it was more that the half of all people, who were having a "Sebastian Ingrosso" T-shirt on :D


And like on every gig, there were a few songs, which made the party really hot, including Calvin Harris' "Flashback", "Leave The World Behind", "How Soon Is Now" and "Sweet Disposition". The absolute highlight was, of course, "Show Me Love".







For those of you, who've missed this one, Seb will play at Bootshaus tonight ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment