Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Take One

Ok, so I took my time to write this article, but this is only because I wanted to watch the movie first. Since yesterday, you can watch "Take One" in Germany for free:

http://www.raveline.de/magazin/musikthemen/hotacts/swedishhousemafia-takeone/

http://www.virtualnights.com/news/3001542

http://www.myvideo.de/channel/get-no-sleep

The Swedish House Mafia documentary was made by Chistian Larson and is a film about the Swedes, their tour life, their personalities, about their ideas and their music.




I was so touched by this movie, I can't find words to describe how I felt after watching it. And the great thing about the movie is that you get to know the real Seb, Ax & Steve - how they feel about their success and it is so inspirational and cute at the same time to see how nervous the guys were before their first Brixton gig :) The most amazing scene for me was the birth of "One" - the first SHM single. I swear (I probably shouldn't say this :D), I had tears in my eyes, while watching it. The soundtrack makes you so amazingly happy and accompanied by the right scenes, it's just pure PERFECTION.




I can only recommend you to purchase the limited edition of "Until One". It includes the movie itself, the soundtrack "Until One", a book with behind-the-scenes impressions and a vinyl of the "One" and "Miami 2 Ibiza" instrumentals. (can't wait to get my hands on my copy :D)





If you want to be part of the SHM-history, you should get very quickly your credit card and book one of the last 47 tickets (information is from yesterday!!) for the "One Night Only" tour in the UK. The tour was almost sold out in less than a week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment