Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Super You & Me with Laidback Luke, Revero, Sinden & Brenmar


I actually did it! I still can't believe that after missing 3 of Laidback Luke's famous Super You & Me parties in the last 365 days I was able to be at this one!
And I have to say, it was so damn worth it to wait!


It is more than clear where the party was at - my favourite German club of course :)
And 3001 did a great job on the decoration for Luke's event - 3 huge awesome looking "Super You & Me" elements were hanging from the ceiling of the club and Fabian, if you don't need the enourmous disco ball anymore - I'm more than willing to take it :D


The evening was opened by Revero - an insanelly talented guy from Holland. He's only 19 but man, he can mix! After playing "One For Me" by James Talk & Ridney and "Pressure" by Alex Kenji, Starkillers and Nadia Ali he totally won my respect! I also heard a lot of his own productions, which are really, really great! Thumbs up for you, mate :)



Revero was followed by two amazing sets from Sinden and Brenmar. I have to say, I was pleasently surprised by the R&B touch of the evening. I heard some really amazing house remixes of "Say my name" by Destiny's Child and "He wasn't man enough" by Toni Braxton - very refreshing!


And then came Luke...Laidback Luke :) What can I possibly say to describe how crazy this guy is?! Dressed like Neo from "The Matrix" he took the jam-packed club on a really insane journey by playing some extremely dirty beats. I'd never seen something like this party - everyone was jumping around and singing along, it was hot and sweaty and the music was electrifying.



For all of you who hadn't had the chance yet to see Laiback Luke live - please make sure to do so! It is a one in a lifetime experience!



To see all photos, just visit my FB Profile :)


With special thanks to Fabian Veldmann & Revero :)

No comments:

Post a Comment