Thursday, November 17, 2011

ELECTRIC CITY WITH MICHAEL GRAY, MARCO LYS & AGA HELLER


Two weeks ago I was at a really cool party. I guess, I needed some time to recover fully after not sleeping for over 40 hours :D But it was so damn worth it!

I didn't know of the event and then, two days before it I saw that Michael Gray and Marco Lys were coming to Germany. This meant only one thing - I had to see them, no matter what! The party was at the Palais in Koblenz, as part of a..of one of the biggest events for electronic music in Germany. Every year, Electric City is turning the city into one big dancefloor. All of the clubs are to be entered with one ticket and you can change location as often as you want and you can be sure, that every club will offer you really great music.

I have to be honest, I stayed all night at the Palais, because I was only interested in finally meeting the legends Aga Heller, Michael Gray and Marco Lys. It's one thing to be writing to a person and a completely different thing to party together.



After arriving at the club, I didn't have to wait long. Aga was already behind the DJ booth, getting the crowd in the right mood for Gray & Lys. The two got there soon after I did. I was soooooo excited to meet the three of them that night, there are no words, which could describe how big my excitement was :D



Not only the music was amazing, but Aga, Marco & Michael were amazing as well. I can't remember when was the last time that I had so much fun at a party! You would think that DJs like them, who are..well, let's face it, really famous, would be untouchable, but it was quite the opposite! I got to spent the whole evening with them, laughing, dancing, listening to great music.



They played many tracks, some good old known like "The Weekend", "La Tromba" or "Levels", but also new ones like the collab between Lys and Gray called "Remember". Just like this night was a night to remember :) And allthough I felt like I was going to die the next day, because I didn't went to bed after the gig, I would do it again! :)



Thank you guys, for this amazing party :))) It was a pleasure meeting you :)



For all pictures visit my FB page.

No comments:

Post a Comment