Sunday, April 15, 2012

PATRIC LA FUNK IN THE MIX

How about some good music to get you through the rainy spring? I might have just the right mix for you! It's another great set by Patric la Funk! Hope you'll like it as musch as I do :) You can catch Patric on 30/4 in Bootshaus, Cologne, where he'll be playing together with Eddie Thoneick, Deniz Koyu & Fedde le Grand. I sure will be there!




Tracklisting:

1. Daddies Groove - "It's Not Right But It's Ok"
2. Tujamo & Plastic Funk - "Who"
3. Axwell - "I Found U" (Felix Leiter Boot)
4. Thomas Gold - "Sing2me"
5. SHM - "Greyhound"
6. Cicada & Third Party - "Feel"
7. Fedde Le Grand & Deniz Koyu - "Turn It"
8. Gotye - "Somebody That I Used To Know (D-Berrie Remix)
9. Mord Fustang - "Super Fever"
10. Mister Perfect - "Prima Donna" (Elektrorocker Remix)
11. Nicky Romero - "Toulouse" (Tommy Trash Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment