Monday, January 31, 2011

January Podcast by Patric La Funk


Ok, I should probably rename my blog to "ellylovespatriclafunk.com", but it's not my fault that the guy is constantly working on new stuff :D
Next on Patric La Funk's agenda is his January podcast. This month's episode includes great new tunes. My personal favourites are Ron May's "Bye Bye", Avicii's electrifying version of "Sweet Dreams", but everything else is also very nice and melodic.


Patric la funk podcast _019 january 2011 by patriclafunk



Harry Romero & Mync - Boogers (Avicii rmx)
Umek & Beltek - Is it?
Maor Levi - Reflect (Jermoe Isma-ae rmx)
Sebastien Drums - Sometimes I Feel (Avicii rmx)
Ron May - Bye Bye (Alex Martello rmx)
Miles Dyson - Itune
Deadmau5 - Grand Theft Ecstasy
Avicii - Sweet Dreams
Rock Sofa - Blow up (Thomas Gold & Axwell)

The episode is a really good and fresh start of the new year, I can only recommend it :) Now I definitely CAN'T wait for the 19/02 to come and to party at his gig in 3001 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment