Saturday, April 16, 2011

Fiesta Mexicana

Since I run this blog on my own, I don't follow any rules in particular on what should get posted or what shouldn't. I make my own decisions all the way and therefore I also try to support producers and artists, who are not so good known as others.

The only thing that matters to me is to see the potencial. And this is the case with these guys here. I went to a gig of a good friend of mine last night. He invited me to join them and to be honest, I didn't have any expectation but one - to have a great time. And in fact, I did have a great time. But what is more - I was surprised by the amazing djing skills of the guys.


In order to understand what I'm talking about, I wanna tell you something more about Mugle, Diztrak, David de Hesselle and DefJam. They are in their early twenties and are incredibly talented! And I'm not saying this just because they are friends of mine, but because it's true and I really like their style.



I don't know how many of you have thought about how cool it would be to know guys like the boys from Swedish House Mafia since the time when they weren't as popular as they are now. Well, yesterday this thought crossed my mind. Because I really think that my friends are on their best way to make a living out of gigs and producing. It's just a matter of time :)



Back on last night's gig - I loved the playlist!! It started with a great warm up program by Timo S and went on with some amazing tracks.



Just to name few of the songs on it: Avicii - ID, Nanchang Nancy,Prok & Fitch - Walk with me, TV Rock - In the Air, Martin Solveig - Hello, SHM - Miami 2 Ibiza, Steve Angello - Valodoja, Pendulum - The Island and many, many more. They also played some great mashups, which you can hear on their official SoundCloud channels.



It was so inspiring to see them playing so confident and the crowd loved it too.
All I can say is - keep up the good work, guys. Can't wait to see what's coming next from you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment