Tuesday, March 20, 2012

TARA MCDONALD - GIVE ME MORE


So, it took me a little while to write about this track, but it isn't that easy to listen to new music anymore here in Germany. Even if the artist himself puts an video on youtube, you can't watch it. Nevertheless, I finally heard Tara McDonald's newest solo project and I have to say that it's a BOMB! Exactly like Miss McDonald, the song is very sexy, crazy and full of energy. It'll be released on 26/03 and until then:



I hope you haven't missed the latest episode of "Shut up and Dance" last night. It included some great new tracks! I was really happy to hear Avicii, Deadmau5, Arjonas & Chris Jones and actually every single minute from the show. Here's the tracklist:

Avicii vs. Eric Turner - Dancing In My Head (Been Cursed Mix)
Arjonas & Chris Jones - Love Comes In Colors (Dyro Remix)
Sebastian Drums Ft. Mitch Crown - Fly Again (Club Mix)
Reza Ft Nicole Tyler - Higher Love
Hithouse ft. Addy van der Zwan & Jerry Beke - Jack To The Sound Of The Underground
Deadmau5 - Maths (Original Mix)
Elizabeth Jay - You Don't Know
Martin Wright - Can U Feel It
Whitney Houston VS Stan Courtois + Felly - I wanna Exchange with Somebody
Alex Sayz feat. Nadia Ali - Free To Go (Stefano Noferini Club Mix)
Tiesto & Mark Knight - Beautiful World (Gina Star Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment