Monday, March 26, 2012

TARA MCDONALD - SHUT UP AND DANCE 27.03.2012

I don't know about you, but I really need a break from all of my responsobilities right now! And the best way to do it is with some good music. Thank God, it's monday again and this can only mean one thing - tonight comes the brand new episode of "Shut up and dance" by the lovely Tara McDonald. The tracklist sounds very promising and it includes one of my favorite songs right now: Steve Aoki & Wynter Gordon - Ladi Dadi (Tommy Trash Remix). I'll definitely go for this escape from the reality tonight and I hope that you'll join me :) Only on FG Radio, 1AM-2AM.


Kings of Tomorrow - Finally (Kaskade remix)
Kaskade feat. Skylar Grey - Room For Happiness (Pixel Cheese Remix)
Lissat & Voltaxx, Vanessa Ekpenyong, Marc Fisher - I Can't Get Enough (Original Mix)
Mat's Mattara feat. RockMan, J.Be - Let's Party (Instrumental Mix)
Sam Project - Mr Gorgeous (Andy & Dave Vocal Mix)
Spandau Ballet - Gold (Paul Oakenfold Club Mix)
Richard Grey - Thank You Baby (Original Mix)
Alex Sayz feat. Nadia Ali - Free To Go (Stefano Noferini Club Mix)
Aba & Simonsen - Soul Bossa Nova (Chuckie & Mastiksoul Remix)
Steve Aoki feat. Wynter Gordon - Ladi Dadi (Tommy Trash Remix)
Chris Lake - Build Up (Tommy Trash Edit)

No comments:

Post a Comment