Monday, January 16, 2012

MELANIE MORENA - DEEP HOUSE MIX


Hello everybody, hope you had a nice weekend. The new week starts with a really, really great mix by my girl Melanie Morena. The mix is definitely different from the other mixes of her, which I've posted over the last couple of months. And I have to say..I love it! Every now and then I need a good portion of deep house and Melli's mix is exactly that kind of deep house - calm, soulful, tender and exciting. Go and grab your copy!

Melanie Morena DEEP & DIRECT Mix 2012 by MelanieMorena

And here's the full playlist:

1. Audiofly - 6 Degrees feat. Fiora (Tale Of Us Remix)
2. Chasing Kurt - Daydream
3. Larse - The More I Want [Eivissa Edit]
4. Chopstick & Johnjon - Obviously She Is A Whore
5. Luke Pompey - Sometimes
6. Jakkin Rabbit - Blame
7. Jody Wisternoff ft Pete Josef - How You Make Me Smile
8. Lovebirds feat. Stee Downes Want You In My Soul (Original Mix)
9. Larse - So Long
10. Myomi - Sun In My Eyes (MJ Cole Remix)
11. Lee Foss - Keep My Cool
12. Wolfsheim - And I

No comments:

Post a Comment