Monday, May 16, 2011

Mugle live at Confessions of Carnival


If you haven't heard his set earlier this year, now is a good time to catch up on that.
Mugle has made a very nice selection of some great tracks and I think that it is the perfect way to be starting the new week:

Mugle live at Confesions of Carnival 12/02/2011 by Dj Mugle

Pendlum - The Island (AN21, Max Vangeli & Steve Angello Remix)
Be Satisfaction w// Knas w// Seven Nation Army Show me love (Mugles Booty)
Avicii & Sebastian Drums - My Feelings (Original Mix)
David Guetta feat. Rihana - Whos That Chick (Fmif Remix)
Tamper Trap - Sweet Disoposition (Axwell & Dirty Shout Remix)

The mix isn't very long, but it's a live record of Mugle playing at Confessions of Carnival, so its main purpose is to make you curious how it would be to see him live ;)

And since I've already seen Mugle in action, I can highly recommend him to you ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment