Monday, October 3, 2011

LET THERE BE LIGHT Vol.1

Yesterday was THE night - it was the great re-opening of my favourite club in Germany 3001.And as promised, the concept had to do with light, light and more light.
Due to a surgery, I couldn't be there last night, but my sources are telling me that it was an amazing event.I picked out for you the best pictures from Nachtagenten.de and Tonight - two of the most important online party communities in Germany.
Behind the decks were no one less than Olli Wallner and the youngest 3001 resident DJ Julian Yogeshwar and from what I've heard, they've done one great show.
The new concept of the club shows only once more that there no one more important to the 3001 crew than the customer. Can't wait to visit the club soon, they've changed a lot. The DJ booth is no longer in front of the VIP section, it is in the center of the club, right next to the entrance.
The event yesterday had two more highlights: a red carpet and professional dancers.All I can say is: GREAT JOB, GUYS, GREAT JOB :)
FYI: If you still haven't decided how to celebrate Halloween, there's really only one place to be! Norman Doray and Thomas Gold will be having a gig at 3001 ;)Pictures by nachtagenten.de; tonight.de / d-3001.de

No comments:

Post a Comment