Tuesday, October 4, 2011

PETE'S HOTTEST

Hey guys,
I was thinking about doing this for a very long time and now I feel like the time is right.There's a reason why Pete Tong is often called a legend. He is like Anna Wintour of house music :D You may laugh, but the "Essential Selection" has given birth to more than 1 star. It's a privilege to be played by Pete and therefore I would like to take a closer "listen" to his show every week and to choose for you the creme de la creme of new music. Because, as Pete likes to say: "In new music we trust" :)

So, as to this week's show (30/09), I want to show you 5 extraordinary tracks.Starting with Eric Prydz and his amazing 2Night.The track proves once more what a great producer Eric is.



Second on my list is also one of my favourite producers - Chris Lake. His music has always been very inspiring and what I like most about him is the fact that with every new track, he is trying out something different. This is the thing about Chris Lake, you can never tell what he'll be releasing next, but it will be a good one for sure. So is his latest production, called "Sundown".



The next track comes from Porter Robinson and is called "Unison". I really love this one, it has so much power!

Porter Robinson - Unison by Porter Robinson


"Moon Palace" by Alan Fitzpatrick was another great discovery for me. The track is perfect for this last sunny summer days - warm and calm.

Alan Fitzpatrick - Moon Palace by Bedrock Records


As to the last track, I have to say, that I was very happy to hear that Pete is supporting it. Both, the Laidback Luke edit and the original sound really amazing, so they have my full support as well. Patric la Funk and Grace Regine with "Time and time again":

No comments:

Post a Comment