Thursday, October 20, 2011

MELANIE MORENA IN THE MIX

I know, I should have done this a week ago, but better late than never :)


The first post today is about my girl Melanie Morena and her amazing october mix! If you're sick of the cold weather outside, this is the perfect way to fight it with great music! I'm really looking forward to her next one :) And until then:

Melanie Morena October Mix 2011 by MelanieMorena

1. Miguel Campbell - Something Special
2. Compact Disco - I'm In Love (STG RMX)
3. The MD X-Spress - God made me funky (HCCR RMX)
4. Kelis - Bossy (Alan Braxe & Fred Falke Earth Out RMX)
5. Example - Changed The Way You Kiss Me (Extended Mix)
6. The Shapeshifters - She Freaks (Original Mix)
7. Rye Rye feat. Robyn - Never Will Be Mine (Fedde le Grand Remix Vocal Mix)
8. Nause - Made of
9. Dada Life - Happy Violence
10. Duck Sauce - Big Bad Wolf
11. Sunnery James & Ryan Marchiano vs Deborah Cox - We are over now (Eddie Thoneick Bootleg)
12. Eric Prydz - 2Night

No comments:

Post a Comment